Ok, quickie post here. I’m still alive but busy on university projects and studying for exams :(.
In no particular order
- FF : Ian May posted “My wife said, "Whatcha doin today?" I said, "Nothing." She said, "You did that yesterday." I said, "I wasn’t finished."”
- FF: Stupid Sleepy (aka Tina) asked: “Caption, please!”
See the suggested captions at FriendFeed here.
- FF: BreakingNewsOn – Tweeted:
“Statement from Israel on boat collision involving former US Congresswoman McKinney: http://www.bnonews.com
To which Evan Brown commented: “Thankfully, McKinney is no longer in Washington screwing things up. Unfortunately, she is now oversees screwing things up”
- FF: Stupid Sleepy (aka Tina) posted this story:
I beg you to read the hilarious comments on FriendFeed here.
- And finally, while there its not funny, theres a twitter/Friendfeed effort to get Robert Scoble an interview with Steve Jobs of Apple. See here (FriendFeed) and here (Scoble’s original tweet) and here (@joshaidan’s response).
To be honest, emailing Steve Jobs is a bit daunting. But I will get round to it.
So come on, help Scoble get an interview with Steve Jobs: email Steve: firstname.lastname@example.org. @joshaidan says to make it personal.